Perforated panels made of steel are handy for storing tools and work equipment, and can also serve as a privacy screen between workstations, if necessary. Versatile storage for tools and supplies can be built with perforated panels, hooks, and brackets. Having a designated place for each tool helps keep the work environment neat and organised, and improves efficiency at work.
- The models mounted to upright tubes are suitable for use on workbenches, trolleys, and industrial screens
- The profiles enable mounting the panels on the wall Models that can be mounted directly onto a wall are also available
- Hole dimensions 9 x 9 mm, distance 38 mm center-to-center
- Load capacity: 110 lbs per perforated back panel, 220 lbs per perforated panel
- A wide range of hooks and brackets for organizing different types of tools and items
- Models with a smooth back panel also available
- Standard colors: light grey, dark grey, blue and red. Other colors by order