Material flow solutions
Treston offers two styles of material flow solutions, ModuLine and MultiLine.
ModuLine is an innovative material-handling solution. A range of table, curve, and extension modules are available for assembling a manual production line in an I, U, or L shape, easily and cost-efficiently. The modules fit together seamlessly, and they are designed with ergonomics in mind. Well-suited for assembly lines with wide product ranges and short series production.
- Six modules: stop table, rotation table, extension table, extension line, curve, and feeding trolley (FiFo)
- A finished, modular solution made from aluminium
- Easy to upgrade, expand, adapt, and convert as needed
- Comes with ESD protection
- Designing a line is easy with online 3D modelling software
- Quick to assemble
MultiLine is expressly designed as an accessory for Treston workspace solutions. Its underlying concept is simple: by connecting workstations to a transfer line you can achieve a more flexible and controllable material flow between workstations without sacrificing characteristics such as usability or ergonomics.
- MultiLine is a material flow concept based on modules including: Workstations, Conveyors (manual), Component stocks, Buffer stocks
- Corner and crossing sections available for three pallet sizes: 7.87" x 7.87", 11.81" x 11.81", 15.75" x 15.75"
- Rotate platform with pneumatic pop-up pads for workstation
- Roller profiles galvanized steel with plastic rolls
- Combination is ESD-protected
*MultiLine is quoted as a special, project-based product. Please contact a Treston representative for ordering information.