Treston Dual LED Lighting
Treston’s dual intensity LED light (available with built in shield) features a High/Low/Off switch that allows the user to control the amount of light used. They can easily be attached to light balancer rails, shelves, and other surfaces. Optional magnetic mounting bracket for attaching the light fixture to a metal shelf allows for greater functionality and maneuverability. A pipe mounting bracket has also been introduced for attachment to benches from other manufacturers.
LED light fixtures are a great addition to any workstation or workplace, where energy efficiency, durability, and longevity are important factors. LEDs boast a long life span, 10x longer than traditional florescent lamps, and use up to 90% less power than traditional lighting. Treston LED lights have a lifespan of up to 100,000 hours (11 1/2 years powered 24 hrs/day).
- High/Low/Off switch
- Daisy Chain up to 10 fixtures with 1 power source for a continuous length of lighting, with minimum wiring
- 10ft power cord included
- Operating voltage: 90 to 264 V ac (50 or 60 Hz), Power factor > 0.95 on high setting at 120 V ac
- Lumen output: 600 (±5%) per foot, typical at 25 °C (77 °F)
- Light color: Daylight white
- Color temperature (CCT): 5000K (±300K)
- UL approved, CE certified
- Light balancer rail hardware included. Optional magnetic mount for attachment to metal surfaces. Swivel bracket available for positioning light throughout workspace.