How does an ergonomic workstation support lean manufacturing? Free webinar included
Product Group Manager & Ergonomics specialist
Lean and ergonomics have often been set on opposing sides. It has been assumed that if you take lean production too far, it will lose the human factor, and people will not be able to perform long-term. If we dig a little deeper than that, we find that the practical truth can be something else.
Watch the recording: Sustainable Manufacturing with Lean and Ergonomics
Lean and ergonomics, in fact, have a lot of common goals, and the best possible production is born when both aspects are considered from the beginning. Watch the recording of the webinar to learn more.
What will you learn?
- Principles of lean
- What are the lean tools and how to use them
- The common goals of lean and ergonomics
- How ergonomics fits to lean production
The common goals of lean and ergonomics
- Fluent and efficient work
- Safe, healthy work and working environment
- Increased productivity and profitability
- Process engineering with a system approach
E-book: Increasing productivity with proper ergonomics
E-book: LEAN thinking perfects production processes
Please wait, loading product information...