Easy-to-move, sturdy carts for packaging boxes and cartons. Three different models to choose from. The high cart can store a large numbers of different boxes, the low cart with a push handle holds even the largest packaging boxes. Very low carton carts can be positioned out of the way, underneath a workbench, for example.
- All the models have a light grey, powder-coated steel frame (RAL 7035), and the other parts are also made of steel
- Four swivel castors, two of which have brakes
- For the high carton cart, HCT410, the standard package includes shelves with height adjustment and dividers with stepless adjustment, and the load capacity is 330 lbs. Dividers are also available as accessories.
- The low carton cart, LCT610, has a push handle and three dividers that can be positioned front to back or side to side, and the load capacity is 330 lbs
- The floor level carton cart, built from SPM packing material shelf, has 8 fixed dividers (4+4), and the load capacity is 132 lbs. This cart can be positioned out of the way, underneath a workbench, for example.